26 Dec Why the Most Successful People in the World Meditate
After reading and watching several motivational and inspirational content from some of the most successful people on the planet I realized the majority have one thing in common. They all meditate. No matter the technique they use but I noticed they all had a form of meditation practice in the daily routine. And guess what I am not the only one who noticed this.
Tim Ferriss, an American entrepreneur, investor, author, and podcaster while carrying our research for his book “Tribe of Mentors” discovered that most of the high executives and field experts he spoke to all practiced meditation and attributed part of their success to this practice.
What exactly is meditation and how exactly does it impact on success? Read on to find out.
Want to know more about me and why I blog? Click here.
What Meditation is
Meditation refers to a variety of techniques that are intended to trigger a heightened state of awareness and focused attention. Meditation can be able to reconnect with yourself by becoming more aware of your thoughts and learning how to control them. It helps create a balance and peace of mind to people who have stressed lives. Many more people turn to meditation as a means to deal with pain, traumas and even develop their creativity.
The various meditation practices cut across religious, spiritual backgrounds and have been scientifically proven to help enhance quality of life, productivity and health both mental and physical. More than
What Meditation is not
I bet the first thing that pops into your mind when you think about meditation is a monk on a stone sitting crossed making an “uhm” sound. Although practiced in several religions; meditation is less about religious faith and more about manipulating your stream of consciousness or reprogramming your subconscious to attain moments of clarity, peace and awareness.
Benefits of Meditation
- Better retention and learning capacity – Successful world class leaders attest to the fact the practicing meditation enhances their capacity to collect, process and recall information. As a matter of fact research has proven that meditation stimulates areas of the brain associated with memory, concentration and learning.
- Disrupts negative thinking- Most meditation techniques consist of focusing on positive emotions, visualizing our goals and dreams, or empowering mantras or affirmations. Doing this keeps the mind from being trapped in a loop of negative thoughts that often the source of anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. By meditating you can succeed in killing that small voice that pops up every now and then to discourage you from taking decisions or starting a new project.
- Improves mental health- Many more psychotherapists today use meditation practices to help treat patients suffering from addictions, eating disorders, depression. Examples include Marissa Peer the UK’s best hypnotherapist and her guided meditation the “I Am Enough” Meditation. She created this meditation guide as a means to help people reprogram their way of thinking and adopt more healthy belief systems for a more fulfilled life.
- Boosts creativity- For successful people to remain successful, innovation is one of the most important things required. Being able to stimulate the mind to create new disruptive thinking patterns is one of the advantages of meditation and the most important reason why leaders practice it. A study on open-monitoring meditation, a type of mindfulness meditation proved that by observing and noting how one is feeling in the present, it can increase “divergent thinking.” This is a way of thinking where your mind is allowed to jump from one thought to the next, without judgment or exerting top-down control from within.
Famous people who practice meditation
- Jeff Weiner CEO of LinkedIn practices meditation daily to improve on his productivity
- Arianna Huffington founder of Huffington attributes a huge part of her success to meditation which she started as a teenager
- Padmasree Warrior CTSO of Cisco and Top100 most powerful women in the world per Forbes attests to being able to manage her stress levels through meditation.
- Ray Dalio founder of the world’s largest hedge fund solely tracks back his success to meditation. He has been meditating for over 40 years.
- Bob Stiller founder of Green Mountain Coffee believes in the value of meditation so much that he offers incentives centered on increasing his team’s happiness through meditation.
- Russell Simmons founder of the infamous Def Jam records, a world class record house equally attributes part of his success to meditation
- Joe Rogan UFC host and host of the popular podcast the Joe Rogan Show testifies that meditation was what helped him keep a cool head when taking up his business ventures
- Oprah Winfrey, Media Proprietor, Actress, and Philanthropist curates and delivers messages of wellness across her platform. Meditation to heroes “ a heightened state of being that lets whatever you’re doing be your best life, from moment to astonishing moment”
- Katy Perry, Singer and TV Personality. For her meditation offers her moments of peace and keeps her grounded so she can live life to her fullest capacity.
- To Tim Ferris, meditation is a way of “… decreasing emotional reactivity so you can proactively create your day and create your life; versus, just being a walking reflex that sometimes screws up.”
There are nine popular types of meditation practice: mindfulness meditation, spiritual meditation, focused meditation, movement meditation, mantra meditation, transcendental, meditation, progressive relaxation, loving-kindness meditation, visualization meditation. There really is no good or bad way to meditate. What matters is finding a technique that suits your personality and knowing what goals you are trying to achieve.
Change your life with The Ultimate Power Manifestor Toolkit
Meditation is a powerful tool that can change your life but it is not always easy to start off. Neither is finding the right guide a piece of cake. There are lots and lots of meditation guides out there but the one that stood out for is The Ultimate Power Manifestor Toolkit. This meditation guide is the most complete I have come across and truly works to increase your vibration and unlock a life full of abundance, wealth, happiness, wellbeing and pleasure.
This product targets all aspects of life. It helps you learn how to grow your potential and calm your mind to focus on the essential things, learn all about the law of attraction and put it at work in your life and grow a mindset for success and become an high achiever today!
Does this sound like something you want? If you are tired of failure in your life or have tried meditation guides and are frustrated by the lack of result then this toolkit is meant for you!
The Ultimate Power Manifestor is an audio meditation guide that will equip you with the tool necessary to fast track your goals and get you ready to embrace a life full of success.
What to expect when you order
The Ultimate Power Manifestor Toolkit contains the following package ;
- Healing Meditation guide in mp3 format
- Higher Power Meditation guide in mp3 format
- Release Your Potential Meditation guide in mp3 format
- Quiet The Mind Meditation guide in mp3 format
- Serenity Meditation guide in mp3 format
- Personal Development ebook
- Chakra Activation and Balancing ebook
- The Law of Attraction ebook
- A Way To Better Your Health!
- Complete Guided Meditation Scripts.
- Completely Guided Meditation For Ease Of Use!
This complete package could be yours with a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee!
Order today and let me know how it goes in the comments section!